2981 Princess Amelia Ct, Fernandina Beach
Isle de Mai on Amelia Island- This 3 bedroom, one owner home with office or formal living room offers extended living in the 19x16 heated/aired sun room overlooking a lush, tropical, landscaped and very private rear yard. Extended 20x15 pavered patio provides even more outdoor living with live oak trees, mature azaleas, holly ferns and semi-permanent vegetable & butterfly gardens. Inviting entrance with a formal dining area, applianced kitchen with center Island, plenty of cabinets & counter space opening to fireplaced family room with sliders to sun room. Quiet cul-de-sac location & convenient to the community pool and the new bike trails leading from the ocean to the river. Golf courses, shopping & restaurants nearby Beautifully maintained and ready for immediate occupancy.
- MLS® #1017598
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,436
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool
- UtilitiesCable - Available, DSL Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Mandatory Fees, Patio - Covered, Patio - Open, Porch - Screen, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address2981 Princess Amelia Ct
- Area450-amelia Island-north Of Burney Road
- SubdivisionIsle De Mai
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- HighFernandina Beach
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Chaplin Williams Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 15th, 2019 at 7:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/15/2019