1290 Quattlefield Ln, Fernandina Beach
Beautiful new construction home situated on a large lot on the south end of Amelia Island! This elegant 3,703 SF, 5 BR, 4.5 BA home boasts 12' ceilings; gourmet kitchen with a gas cooktop, farmhouse sink, enlarged island, chef's pantry and butler's pantry; gorgeous 6'' wood plank flooring; elegant Owner's Suite with separate sitting room and 2-panel sliders leading out to a private backyard; and Bonus Room with full bath, the perfect mother-in-law suite or guest quarters. Upstairs features 3 BR, 2 BA and a loft with walk-in attic access. The exterior includes a paver walkway, wraparound front porch, driveway leading to a side-entry 3-4 car garage and large covered lanai, complete with a 12' ceiling and gas stub, perfect for entertaining in a peaceful and private setting. The home is...equipped with a tankless water heater, water softening loop, security system and fully-transferable 2-10 Home Buyer's Warranty. VIRTUAL TOUR LINK ABOVE - this home is a must-see!
- MLS® #1017108
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,703
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Septic Sys, Gas - Bottled, Cable - Available, Underground Util.
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Lanai, Sprinkler System, Builder Warranty, Porch - Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Chaplin Williams Realty
- Address1290 Quattlefield Ln
- Area450-amelia Island-north Of Burney Road
- SubdivisionQuattlefield Lane
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Butler Pantry, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Structured Wiring, Unfurnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range Gas, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesElectric Fireplace, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 20th, 2019 at 5:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/20/2019