10 10th St 33, Atlantic Beach
Fantastic view of the ocean from the balcony of this 3rd floor condo in the heart of Atlantic Beach! Fully furnished and move-in ready! Unique opportunity for oceanfront living! Located on the site of the historic Atlantic Beach Hotel! The hotel pier is still on the property and serves the condo dwellers! Amenities include a pool, the pier, gated access & more! Convenient to restaurants & shopping!
- MLS® #1017094
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,654
- Year Built1975
- AmenitiesBeach Access, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Dock/Pier, Garbage Pick-up
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking1 Car Space, Guest Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontAccess to Ocean, Oceanfront
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered
- Lot DescriptionOcean view, Water Access
- Address10 10th St 33
- Area231-atlantic Beach-north
- CityAtlantic Beach
- Zip Code32233
- Interior FeaturesFurnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Stories3 Stories
- Listing OfficeAll South Realty, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 18th, 2019 at 9:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/18/2019