1461 Scarlett Way, Fleming Island
Enjoy sunrises every morning from this outstanding classic brick St.Johns riverfront home. Conveniently situated in Hibernia Plantation which with its architectural diversity and grand oaks, is one of Fleming Islands nicest neighborhoods. The home is nestled on a private lane off of a cul de sac which gives it insulation from the street which is very quiet anyway! The lot is dry and quite high above the river. The brick provides ease of maintenance and the energy bills are surprisingly low! The kitchen has beautiful cherry cabinets and granite counters as well as stainless appliances. The ceilings are high and many have crown mouldings. There are lots of windows and lots of light. The home also features a lanai and two deck areas as well as a dock, covered slip and lift.There is an upstairs balcony with slate tiles and an upstairs game/ den area as well as a bedroom and lots of storage. Over the garage is a newly remodeled heated and cooled room which is over 400 sq. ft. It could be an apartment, game room, guest apartment, office or more. This square footage is not included in the county's tax info. Either of the two bonus rooms upstairs could be made into an extra bedroom. There is also a small office/storage area downstairs. The house is built of hard to find bricks that have a handmade, historic look. The front porch is made of fossil limestone, as is the fireplace in the family room. This outstanding home has a lot of possibilities depending on a family's needs.The views of the river are fantastic from this home's elevated position.Even the most discriminating buyers need to see this elegant residence!
- MLS® #1017089
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,483
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleMulti Generational, Traditional
- AmenitiesDock/Pier, Nature Trails, Walking/Jogging Path
- UtilitiesSep Irrigation Meter, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfront2'-6' Dpth, Riverfront
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBoathouse, Boatlift, Bulkhead, Covenants/Restrictns, Deck - Wood, Dock/Pier, Lanai, Mandatory Fees, Outside Lighting, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Regular Lot, Riverview, Water Access
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address1461 Scarlett Way
- Area123-fleming Island-se
- SubdivisionHibernia Plantation
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, French Door(s), Picture Window(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Mantle
- # of Stories2
- MiddleGreen Cove Springs
- HighFleming Island
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 14th, 2019 at 10:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/14/2019