103 Pine Ln, Interlachen
BEAUTIFUL block and brick 3BR 2BA home on almost an acre. Nice open living space and dining area. Great use of cabinet space in the kitchen, into the laundry area, nice master bath and huge master bedroom, across the hall the oversized second and third bedrooms, and second bath. Home is handicap accessible. Nice carport, concrete deck out the back to enjoy the cool evenings. Very quiet yet close to everything.
- MLS® #1016869
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,738
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces2
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorConcrete Block, Brick Front
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Patio - Open
- Lot DescriptionCleared/Field, High & Dry, Irregular Lot, Level
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address103 Pine Ln
- SubdivisionInterlachen Estate
- Zip Code32148
- Interior FeaturesVinyl Floors, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesRange Electric, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- MiddleC. H. Price
- Listing OfficeInterlachen Realty Services, Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 14th, 2019 at 9:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 10/14/2019