3278 Byron Rd, Green Cove Spr
Living on Black Creek is like being on vacation everyday and you are not going to believe the views from your back porch! Come see this beautiful, gated home on deep water Black Creek. The house is high and dry and perfect for all! Beautiful wood floors, split bedroom layout, outdoor shower and so many more features. This year the owner installed Generac generator to power the entire house. Enjoy entertaining on the back porch which features a gas grill, fridge, sink and plenty of storage. Bring your boats and jet skis because there are 2-10,000 lb boat lifts and 2 jet ski lifts on the dock along with a boat house/guest house and pond that has been built up and has a new bulkhead along with huge Koi fish, fountains and light features. Be sure to go under the DOCUMENTS tab to see the fulllist of updates and features. This type of house does not come along often so don't miss out!
- MLS® #1016666
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,803
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, RV / Boat Parking, Side Entry Garage, Keypad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, 6' + Dpth
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Patio - Covered, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Detached Shed, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Bulkhead, Boatlift, Equipment Shed
- Lot DescriptionRiverview, Water Access, Rolling/Sloped, High & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address3278 Byron Rd
- Area163-lake Asbury Area
- SubdivisionRio Blanca Heights
- CityGreen Cove Spr
- Zip Code32043
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Bay/Bow Window(s), French Door(s), Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Tile Fireplace, Mantle, Fireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryLake Asbury
- MiddleLake Asbury
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Vanguard Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 15th, 2019 at 7:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 10/15/2019