1697 Atlantic Beach Dr Abcc Lot 17, Atlantic Beach
This Atlantic Beach Country Club Custom home is the perfect coastal style beach house for you to live the Atlantic Beach lifestyle. The Home is being Sold FURNISHED, what a Perfect opportunity for you to bring your toothbrush and clothes and start living the Atlantic Beach Coastal lifestyle. The house has a seamless transition from the indoors to the outdoor covered Lanai where you can enjoy the sea breezes while watching the Ospreys sore overhead or take a dip in the pool. Do you love to entertain family and friends at home? Then this is the perfect setting to BBQ in the Summer Kitchen and dine at the alfresco poolside table. If relaxing is your passion, curl up on the chaise lounge in front of the outdoor fireplace with a good book, or take a nap to recharge your batteries. SEE MORE...For the Gourmet Chef in the family, the professional grade Thermador SS appliances are sure to impress the most accomplished cook, and the Hidden Pantry will impress. Lifestyle design features of the home include a Summer kitchen on the covered Lanai, Pool with Sun Shelf, 7' & 8' solid core doors, a 2.5 car garage with a paver driveway, 2 Isokern Natural Gas Fireplaces, Wood Floors in main living areas, custom Built-in Closets, Thermador SS Professional appliance package featuring a 48" 6 burner gas range, tank-less Rinai water heaters, pre-wiring for home theater, audio and security, a fenced back yard and laundry on the 1st and 2nd floor. ABCC is a Natural Gas community, and every home has an irrigation system supplied by reclaimed water provided by the City of Atlantic Beach, which also supplies the water to irrigate the golf course. The Home Owners Social Family Membership, which includes Fitness, Swimming and Dining facilities, is included with the purchase. Buyers may upgrade to the Tennis or Full Golf membership without having to get on the waiting list. ABCC is a Unique community at the beaches, just .5 miles from ABCC to the ocean's edge, where strolling or biking along the sandy Atlantic shores is a daily activity. Ride bikes or talk the electric cart up to Beaches Town Center for a night on the town, and enjoy your pick of many popular restaurants, or shop till your hearts content. If living in a beach community with all the charm and personality of a small neighborhood beach community is what you are looking for, then you have found your paradise in Atlantic Beach. 'Everything Old is New Again', mixing the old world beach charm with the new construction of an open floor plan. ABCC is a Destination, not a cul de sac community. Call Lee to set up your preview of this beautiful Coastal home today.Call Lee today for a personal tour of the house and club. A Home Owners Social Family Membership is included with the purchase of this home, and the membership stays with the property should you ever sell. It includes access to Fitness, Swimming, Dining. Monthly Club Dues are $150 + Tax. A $100 HOA Transfer Fee and $250 Club Transfer Fee apply, membership in the ABCC is mandatory for all property owners. Please see Documents for Required Disclosures.
- MLS® #1016209
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,872
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Gas - Piped, Sep Irrigation Meter, Sewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry, Oversize Gar/Storage, Golf Cart Storage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond, 6' + Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Shake
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Mandatory Fees, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Summer Kitchen, Outside Lighting, Lanai, Landscape Lighting
- Lot DescriptionGolf Course View, Other Water View, Irregular Lot, Level
- RoofMetal Roof
- ZoningPUD, Residential, Single Family
- Address1697 Atlantic Beach Dr Abcc Lot 17
- Area231-atlantic Beach-east
- SubdivisionAtlantic Beach Cc
- CityAtlantic Beach
- Zip Code32233
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, French Door(s), Structured Wiring, Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Prewired Audio, Furnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesFrplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryAtlantic Beach
- HighDuncan Fletcher
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 18th, 2019 at 9:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 10/18/2019