1673 Atlantic Beach Dr Abcc Lot 13, Atlantic Beach
This BRAND NEW One of a Kind semi FURNISHED Atlantic Beach Country Club Custom home is the perfect West Indies style beach house for your family to Live the Beach Lifestyle. The home offers indoor/outdoor living with an easy flow to the covered deck where you can enjoy the sea breezes while watching the activity on the 9th fairway. If you love to entertain family and friends, the home is perfect for large gatherings to enjoy both the spacious open interior layout and the expansive outdoor deck. The professional grade Thermador SS appliances are sure to impress the most accomplished chef of the house, and the Secret Pantry will WOW you. The home has a beautiful Sea Glass color palate throughout, with custom finishes to include wood floors in the main living areas, SEE MOREa Beamed Cathedral Ceiling in the Great Room, furniture grade cabinetry with 'Inset doors in the Kitchen, Wine Cooler in the Secret Pantry, Espresso Bar in the Eat-in Kitchen. ABCC is a Natural Gas community, and every home has an irrigation system supplied by reclaimed water provided by the City of Atlantic Beach, which also supplies the water to irrigate the golf course. The Home Owners Social Family Membership, which includes Fitness, Swimming and Dining facilities, is included with the purchase. Buyers may upgrade to the Tennis or Full Golf membership without having to get on the waiting list. ABCC is a Unique community at the beaches, just .5 miles from ABCC to the ocean's edge, where strolling or biking along the sandy Atlantic shores is a daily activity. Ride bikes or take the electric cart up to Beaches Town Center for a night on the town, and enjoy your pick of many popular restaurants, or shop till your hearts content. If living in a beach community with all the charm and personality of a small neighborhood beach village is what you are looking for, then you have found your paradise in Atlantic Beach. 'Everything Old is New Again', mixing the old world beach charm with the new construction of an open floor plan. ABCC is a destination, not a cul de sac community. This home is being sold with the furnishings, excluding some of the decorative accessories that are there for staging purposes. A Home Owners Social Family Membership is included with the purchase of this home, and the membership stays with the property should you ever sell. It includes access to Fitness, Swimming, Dining. Monthly Club Dues are $150 + Tax. A $100 HOA Transfer Fee and $250 Club Transfer Fee apply, membership in the ABCC is mandatory for all property owners. Please see Documents for Required Disclosures. Call Lee to set up your preview of this beautiful Coastal West Indies home today.
- MLS® #1016206
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,563
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Pool, Club Facilities, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Handicap Accessible
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Sep Irrigation Meter, Sewer - Public, Water - Public, Gas - Piped, Underground Util.
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry, Concrete
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorStucco, Cementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Deck - Wood, Mandatory Fees, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Hm Service-Warranty, USPS Cluster Mailbox, Builder Warranty
- Lot DescriptionCurb & Gutter, Regular Lot, Other Water View, Golf Course View
- RoofShingle Roof, Metal Roof
- ZoningPUD, Residential, Single Family
- Address1673 Atlantic Beach Dr Abcc Lot 13
- Area231-atlantic Beach-east
- SubdivisionAtlantic Beach Cc
- CityAtlantic Beach
- Zip Code32233
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Thermal Window(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Structured Wiring, Partially Furnished, Floor Plugs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Mantle, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryAtlantic Beach
- HighDuncan Fletcher
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 18th, 2019 at 9:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/18/2019