7714 River Ave, Fleming Island
First time on the market in almost 50 years, this lovingly and impeccably cared for Riverfront home with its Old World Charm has been home to 3 generations and the scene of many holiday gatherings, family weddings and milestone events. Imagine waking up to the most amazing sunrises overlooking the vast lawn with over 100' along the St. Johns River and almost an acre of beautifully landscaped gardens surrounded by old oaks with amazing tree canopy for shade. Attention to detail and quality are apparent starting with the the thoughtful layout and floorplan. On the south wing is the expansive private owner's suite, complete with study/office; and the north wing boasts 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths with its own private sitting area/den.You will fall in love wit the open living/kitchen area - a chef's dream kitchen with professional upgrade appliances, gas stove/oven and custom cabinetry make this kitchen shine. Handsome built-ins in the open living area; real oak flooring throughout main areas with tile in the kitchen and guest wing. Soaring Celings with lots of natural light, crown molding throughout, oversized 2 car garage and circular driveway. Purchase includes whole house generator and hurricane coverings for all windows. This home was not affected by IRMA. If you love the water and want a gorgeous place to call home - you've found it HERE!
- MLS® #1015090
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,284
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys, Cable - Connected
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Porch - Front, Outside Lighting
- Lot DescriptionRiverview, Water Access, High & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address7714 River Ave
- Area123-fleming Island-se
- SubdivisionFleming Estates
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Built-in-Bookshelves, Floor Plugs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Compactor
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories1
- MiddleGreen Cove Springs
- HighFleming Island
- Listing OfficeIni Realty Investments, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 20th, 2019 at 4:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/20/2019