6448 Jack Wright Island Rd, St Augustine
WOW, PRICED UNDER MARKET VALUE FOR QUICK SALE!!!!! Take a look at this BEAUTIFUL Victorian style home nestled on 3.3 acres and giving you all the ''Old South'' feels! This beautiful two story home is just under 4000 sqft and is steps from the St. Johns River. You'll have to walk through the home to really appreciate all the features it has to offer, such as laminate wood flooring, beautiful crown molding, granite kitchen counter tops and a great sunlit breakfast area. From the large master suite to the guest cottage above the 3 car garage this property has so much to offer. The property also has a workshop and sheds which makes for plenty of storage. Do NOT miss the chance to own this AMAZING property. MOTIVATED SELLERS!
- MLS® #1013530
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,994
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Concrete, Detached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, RV / Boat Parking, Side Entry Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDetached Shed, Lanai, Lanai - Screened, Outside Lighting, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionConsrvation Preserv, Flood Insurance Req., High & Dry, Irregular Lot, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeSvr Realty Llc
- Address6448 Jack Wright Island Rd
- Area302-orangedale Area
- SubdivisionRiverview Estates
- CitySt Augustine
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32092
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Ceramic Tile, Floor Plugs, French Door(s), Prewired Audio, Structured Wiring, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 16th, 2019 at 6:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/16/2019