134 Hubers Fish Camp Rd, Crescent City
St. John's Riverfront home with a spectacular Boat house that has two slips, 2 lifts and a deck area perfect for entertaining or relaxing. The main home is a 2/1 and has a additional 678 sq ft wrap around Florida room finished in Cedar. The efficiency cottage has a full kitchen and big bath room that is perfect for guest, extended family or renter. It also has a detached workshop/storage shed for plenty of storage. Great location with endless potential. Shown by Appt Only.
- MLS® #1013463
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,104
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleMulti Generational, Ranch
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water - Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Yard Well & Pump, Detached Shed, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Bulkhead, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Easement
- RoofMetal Roof
- Address134 Hubers Fish Camp Rd
- Area582-pomona Pk/welaka/lake Como/crescent Lake Est
- CityCrescent City
- Zip Code32112
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Range Gas
- HeatingCentral Heating, Window/Wall Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Window/Wall Cooling
- FireplacesFree Standing Frplc
- # of Stories1
- MiddleMiller Intermediate
- HighCrescent City
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Triton Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 22nd, 2019 at 12:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/22/2019