5592 Dianthus St, Green Cove Spr
Escape the hustle & bustle of city life & enjoy country living at its finest. Sitting on a spacious 1.05 ac lot in desirable Little Pine Island this 2 story home boasts an open floor plan and downstairs Master suite. The living room is accentuated with a gas fireplace, wood mantle, and reclaimed wood accent wall. Enjoy the luxurious kitchen highlighted by stainless steel appliance, granite tops, custom oak cabinets, and huge pantry closet. Dine in the formal dining room or spacious breakfast area. Relax in the Florida outdoors on the front wrap around porch or the covered back porch overlooking the large fenced backyard. There's a 2 car attached garage for parking & storage, a yard shed for additional storage, plus a large storage shed with electricity, A/C, 2 lofts and finished interior.This home also features tile floors through out the 1st floor and faux wood laminate floors upstairs. The roof is newer (2018), as is the AC/heat, water heater (both approximately 4 years old). The well pump is 1 year old and the septic was pumped 4 years ago. Deer and other wild life frequent the area. Lots of privacy and elbow room with this home set in a very tranquil and secluded area.
- MLS® #1012497
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,123
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage, Concrete
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Patio - Covered, Porch - Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeExplore Realty Inc.
- Address5592 Dianthus St
- Area161-green Cove Springs
- SubdivisionLittle Pine Island
- CityGreen Cove Spr
- Zip Code32043
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Laminate Floors, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Unfurnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Mantle, Fireplace-Living Rm, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 20th, 2019 at 2:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/20/2019