1955 Colonial Dr, Green Cove Spr
The beautiful Amelia floor plan located in Magnolia Point Golf and Country Club located perfectly on a large lake. Enjoy the popular neighborhood of Magnolia Point and leave your worries at the gate. This home offers SS appliances, granite counter tops, brushed nickel finishes, ceramic tile floors, and beautiful hardwood floors. Immaculate home, looks newer than new. A custom fireplace, custom cabinets and lighting, lots of windows that offer natural lighting. Swing room that can be used for an office, den, or playroom. 3 way split floor plan with formal dining and living room. Great view of water from master bedroom with bay window. Breakfast area and counter top eating space. 2' faux blinds throughout the home. Home theater already pre-wired through out living room.Screened in lanai with a fabulous 8 person Jacuzzi for those type of days. Solar panels installed for energy efficiency. Great golf course view without the worry of being hit with golf balls. Amenities offer golf course, pool, restaurant / sports bar, and tennis courts. Amazing home in a wonderful and safe neighborhood. Green Cove Springs offers a lot of community events that are enjoyable for any age. A spectacular place to call home.
- MLS® #1012236
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,071
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StatusContingent Take Backup
- AmenitiesPlayground, Sprinkler System, Club Facilities, Clubhouse, Club Pool, Tennis Court(s), Golf Course, Security Guard, Garbage Pick-up, Community Garbage
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond, 2'-6' Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub / Spa
- ExteriorStucco/Coquina Front, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesLanai - Screened
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners Southside
- Address1955 Colonial Dr
- Area161-green Cove Springs
- SubdivisionMagnolia Point Golf&cc
- CityGreen Cove Spr
- Zip Code32043
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Bay/Bow Window(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Wood Floors, Ceramic Tile, Prewired Audio
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 20th, 2019 at 10:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/20/2019