1624 South West 112 St, Gainesville
Exceptional Warring Custom Home perfectly located in Hayes Glen, SW Gainesville. Ideal for large-scale entertaining, the reception foyer leads to a gourmet kitchen outfitted with Viking appliances, Busby cabinets, and both wood and granite counter tops. Thetransitional-design kitchen opens to a central living area surrounded by windows and seated beneath a 28 foot vaulted ceiling, custom wood trusses. First floor master suite with sitting area, coffee bar and laundry room adjoins to the total custom wood panel study. A covered terrace with custom oversize, resort-style pool, cabana, hot tub, and full outdoor kitchen leads to the adult playroom/billiard room adjacent to an indoor sauna with cold tank. Situated on over five acres, this beautiful home includes a tennis court.Five bedroom, six full bathrooms, two half baths, two recreation rooms - one upstairs and one down, five car garage, extensive use of paver at driveway and backyard, block construction, twelve foot ceilings, eight foot doors, additional laundry room upstairs.
- MLS® #1012101
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,634
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Septic Sys, Underground Util., Water Well(drinking), Sep Irrigation Meter, DSL Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Oversize Gar/Storage, Courtyard Entry Gar, Asphalt Blacktop
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Concrete Block, Brick Front
- Exterior FeaturesLanai, Landscape Lighting, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Summer Kitchen, Yard Well & Pump, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address1624 South West 112 St
- Area707-gainesville-southwest-west Of I-75
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- Zip Code32607
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, French Door(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Butler Pantry, Prewired Audio, Unfurnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Central Vacuum
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Living Rm, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, 2 Sided Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryLawton Chiles
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corporation Gainesville
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 16th, 2019 at 6:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/16/2019