10495 Ford Rd, Bryceville
Step through the front door and notice the gleaming wood flooring and the natural sunlight streaming through the windows. This home gives you the country life while being minutes from Jacksonville. Home is spacious with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, over 3 acres of land with a stocked pond and woods at the back property line. Home has many upgrades that will catch your eye, a fireplace in the family room, split floor plan and the second bath can also be accessed from the large covered back porch over looking the pond for convenience when entertaining outside! The large utility room has room for additional storage and a unique window feature. The side entry garage is convenient when entering the home.
- MLS® #1011536
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,182
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- UtilitiesWater - Private, Sewer - Private
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Above Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Vinyl, Brick Front
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Porch - Front
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address10495 Ford Rd
- Area492-nassau County-w Of I-95/n To State Line
- SubdivisionCalico Run
- Zip Code32009
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Tile Floors, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr
- # of Stories1
- HighWest Nassau
- Listing OfficeFernandina Beach Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 20th, 2019 at 8:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/20/2019