4975 Harvey Grant Rd, Fleming Island
Come see this beautiful direct riverfront one story brick home. This home was completely renovated from the studs in by the previous owner and the current owner has improved it more by adding an outstanding new dock with covered boat lift and jet ski lift, a new pool surrounded by pavers and also a complete paver driveway, a Generac generator and gates to the property. This is a high and dry property which was not affected by hurricane Irma. The roof was installed in 2012. It has a beautiful kitchen, new paint and an open floor plan. The spa conveys with the property. The property is completely fenced. There is a smoke house/storage area, a concrete bulkhead and much more! Harvey Grant is one of the more desirable streets on Fleming Island and is very conveniently located!
- MLS® #1010764
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,447
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking), Gas - Bottled, Cable - Available, DSL Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached Garage, RV / Boat Parking, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesOther Building(s), Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Patio - Open, Barbecue Pit, Outside Lighting, Detached Shed, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Bulkhead, Landscape Lighting, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Wooded, Riverview, Water Access, High & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address4975 Harvey Grant Rd
- Area121-fleming Island-ne
- SubdivisionHollywood Forest
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesCeramic Tile, French Door(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Picture Window(s), Thermal Window(s), Atrium Door(s), Prewired Audio, Unfurnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Range Gas
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesFrplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Wood Burning Frplc, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories1
- MiddleGreen Cove Springs
- HighFleming Island
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 15th, 2019 at 12:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/15/2019