109 Canal St, Crescent City
LAKE CRESCENT GETAWAY- 3BR/2BA home with private boat basin including 1.44 acres of land which stretches to both sides of the basin. Lake Crescent is a 15,960 acre recreational lake well known for excellent fresh water fishing & area wildlife. Fisherman find Bluegills, shellcrackers and large mouth bass in the different fishing seasons. Wild deer & turkey are regular visitors as well. This home offers a multitude of options for boat storage as well as a fish cleaning/bait rigging building. This Canal street home is located in a quiet community not far from shopping & has several interior and exterior updates. Come see the spacious living room with views of the water from three sides plus the dining area has a direct view of the basin. Grab your fishing gear and come see this one!
- MLS® #1009585
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,946
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Private, Water Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorStucco/Coquina Front
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Bulkhead, Other Building(s)
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address109 Canal St
- Area582-pomona Pk/welaka/lake Como/crescent Lake Est
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- CityCrescent City
- Zip Code32112
- Interior FeaturesSliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors
- AppliancesRange Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories1
- MiddleMiller Intermediate
- HighCrescent City
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Triton Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 20th, 2019 at 10:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/20/2019