28105 Ramble Ln, Hilliard
Not that long ago, I was a sad looking mobile, dejected and lonely. Then! Someone noticed me, purchased and loved me with a new roof, they splashed on some fresh paint, and laid in new carpet! They even gave me a back yard fence to keep the fur critters in. And they put some Bream in my front yard pond! I look amazing and I'm waiting to be your new home! So, ask for my disclosures, the full tour of 26photos, and your personal tour today!Florida Georgia Line said in their new song, Dirt "You get your hands in it. Plant your roots in it. Dusty headlights dance with your boots in it. You write your name on it. Spin your tires on it. Build your cornfield, whiskey bonfires on it. You bet your life on it." Dirt. Smaller Homes 12 Reasons to buy a smaller home 1. They cost less. 2. They save time. 3. They make it easier to live simply. 4. They are more energy efficient. 5. They take less effort and product to clean. 6. They cost less to furnish & maintain. 7. They have a smaller impact on the environment. 8. They provide more time. 9. They encourage family bonding. 10. They facilitate shedding excess stuff. 11. They tempt you less to accumulate more stuff. 12. They are easier to sell.
- MLS® #1009331
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage960
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeResidential - Mobile Home
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys
- ParkingDriveway, No Covered Parking, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Porch - Open
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address28105 Ramble Ln
- Area492-nassau County-w Of I-95/n To State Line
- Zip Code32046
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Vinyl Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s)
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeLisa Duke Realty Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 15th, 2019 at 2:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/15/2019