1007 Oceanview Ct, Fernandina Beach
PRIVATE OASIS IN BEACHWALK NEIGHBORHOOD! This lovely 3 bedroom/2 bath pool home is a true gem. Mature tropical landscaping surrounds the home creating curb appeal and privacy. The front walkway to an open porch invites you into the coastal, cozy and sophisticated interior with quality updates and charm. The vibrant kitchen boasts crushed granite countertops with a crisp mosaic backsplash, and a stainless prep island. Porcelain wood look tile covers the main living areas and owner's suite. The backyard exudes relaxation with a unique L-shaped in-ground chlorine pool, tropical privacy, and a walking path around entire home giving it a courtyard feel. Island living is easy in the desirable neighborhood of Beachwalk, which includes a private community deeded beach access and low HOA fees.
- MLS® #1009146
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,889
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Side Entry Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- ExteriorCementitious Siding, Coquina
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Porch - Front
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address1007 Oceanview Ct
- Area430-nassau County Beaches-north
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Range Electric
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryEmma Love Hardee
- MiddleFernandina Beach
- HighFernandina Beach
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 19th, 2019 at 12:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/19/2019