55 Laurel Oak Rd, Fernandina Beach
Private beach home nestled beneath canopy oak trees in the desirable Omni Amelia Island Plantation community. Within walking distance to the ocean, tennis courts, restaurants, fitness center, and Amelia Island Club! Bright rooms with vaulted ceilings gives this charming home character around every turn. The living room, with gas fireplace and beautiful cherry hardwood floors, provides a warmth that flows into the dining room with wall-to-wall windows overlooking the backyard. The kitchen features custom cabinetry, granite countertops, and a wine refrigerator. Enjoy your morning coffee at the breakfast bar or host dinner parties on the expansive deck.Low maintenance landscaping surrounds the home, and a greenspace buffer with creek flows behind the backyard for privacy and tranquility from neighbors. The spacious master suite has a luxurious bathroom with soaking tub and large walk-in closet. Two guest bedrooms share a nearby bathroom with jetted tub.
- MLS® #1008961
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,825
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesWalking/Jogging Path, Sprinkler System
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Deck - Wood, Landscape Lighting
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Level
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address55 Laurel Oak Rd
- Area460-amelia Island Plantation
- SubdivisionBeachwood Village
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Thermal Window(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryEmma Love Hardee
- MiddleFernandina Beach
- HighFernandina Beach
- Listing OfficeFirst Coast Sothebys International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 18th, 2019 at 3:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/18/2019