418 West 7th St, Jacksonville
Have the best of both worlds and be the envy of your friends! Completely renovated in 2002 and just freshly updated beautiful house in Historic Springfield. All replacement windows. Come to admire the true classic Corinthian capitals, enjoy all the architectural details and high ceilings throughout. Open floor plan on the first floor and bedrooms on the second floor are great for entertainment and privacy. Fenced yard with Mini koi pond in the front and flower garden in the back.This is the neighborhood of leash free dog park, disc golf course, Klutho Park, First Friday, Second Sunday, Main street Cruise, Porch fest, semi-annual Home Tours, book club, garden club, running and biking group and much more! Come join or cheer for our running, baseball or football team!
- MLS® #1008807
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,055
- Year Built1912
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- ParkingOn Street Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Porch - Open
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Lighthouse Realty
- Address418 West 7th St
- Zip Code32206
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Bay/Bow Window(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 22nd, 2019 at 8:38pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/22/2019