10948 Paddington Way, Jacksonville
Stunning Custom Estate Home, situated on 7.2 acres, in a gated Equestrian neighborhood. This Craftsman-styled home is full of southern charm! From the stocked pond, to the brick terraces & screened patios, all the way to the ''back-nine,'' you'll feel as though you've stepped back in time, but with modern-day luxuries! This gorgeous estate, with over 6,100 sqft, was designed with attention to detail, with no spared expense. Extensive custom finishes include the home built with 1x6's; ''solid'' wood beams in ceiling; 10' ceilings, 8' doors & more (see full list of features under documents). Other delicacies include a gourmet kitchen with high end appliances. (See Supplement)The entire home boasts lots of natural light due to the plentiful "Marvin" hurricane windows, doors, skylights & solar tube skylights. Custom hardwood floors, brick floors, imported stone & coral for fireplace(s), plantation shutters, crown molding, solid wood beam ceilings, claw foot tub & steamed shower are just a few of the impressive features of this home. Downstairs hosts a formal large dining room, great room, library/study, breakfast room, sun room, and an owners wing, with an ensuite bath, morning bar & laundry. Upstairs features 2 huge bedrooms, plus a media/bonus room that could be an additional bedroom, and a large temperature controlled storage room. Exterior features 2 beautiful brick terraces; 2 screened patios, one with a built in grill, and the other with a wood burning fireplace; a stunning in-ground salt water pool with stone pavers; firepit; add'l 1c storage & equipment building; a stocked pond with bass & brim; a pump house, and an enormous fenced backyard. The property extends from the street all the way back beyond the white split rail fence to the heavy tree line. The large open space behind the split rail fence would be a perfect arena for horses! This quiet gated community has riding trails, a canoe launch, playground, and picnic area. Live outside the hustle & bustle of the city but just a short 20 mins drive to River City Marketplace, 30 mins to downtown & within 30 mins of 2 major hospitals. You'll have to see this gorgeous home to truly appreciate all of it's beauty!
- MLS® #1008774
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,101
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StatusContingent Take Backup
- AmenitiesWalking/Jogging Path, Sprinkler System, Playground, Dock/Pier, Nature Trails, Garbage Pick-up
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Underground Util., Water Well(drinking), Gas - Bottled, DSL Available, Emergency Generator
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Detached Garage, Garage Door Opener, RV / Boat Parking, Other Parking, Oversize Gar/Storage, Golf Cart Storage, Circular Drive
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Automatic Cleaner, Pool Security Fence
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDetached Shed, Equipment Shed, Patio - Open, Patio - Screened, Sprinkler System, Barbecue Pit, Yard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting, Mandatory Fees, Hm Service-Warranty, Covenants/Restrictns, Porch - Open, Other Building(s)
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Regular Lot, Wooded, Consrvation Preserv, Natural Drainage
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Vanguard Realty
- Address10948 Paddington Way
- Area082-dinsmore/northwest Duval County
- SubdivisionJacksonville Ranch Club
- Zip Code32219
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Butler Pantry, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., Bay/Bow Window(s), Skylight(s), Thermal Window(s), Window Treatment(s), French Door(s), Wood Floors, Marble Floors, Ceramic Tile, Built-in-Bookshelves, Structured Wiring, Prewired Audio, Floor Plugs, Double Paned Windows, Insulated Doors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect, Range Gas, Down-Draft Cook top
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesWood Burning Frplc, Brick Fireplace, Stone Fireplace, Mantle, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Zoned for Horses, PUD
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 17th, 2019 at 12:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/17/2019