115 Ramona Rd, Crescent City
PERFECT GETAWAY! Have you been seeking a fishing retreat to call your own? Like to boat or just enjoy the river life? This may be what you're been looking for! 2BR/2BA stilt home includes a great view and easy breeze from the St Johns River. The outdoor features are 151+/- waterfront ft with dock with 50 amp service, boathouse and lift, nature walk with wood decking to the river and situated on just over two acres of agriculturally zoned land. Also included is a spacious two car detached garage plus plenty of room for that garden you've been planning! Upstairs you'll find a very well maintained home built with 2x6 exterior walls. You'll love the balcony with room to barbecue and the open concept of the living room plus hardwood floors. This is the perfect place!
- MLS® #1008680
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,536
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleStilt House
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Porch - Screen, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofMetal Roof
- ZoningResidential, Agricultural
- Address115 Ramona Rd
- Area582-pomona Pk/welaka/lake Como/crescent Lake Est
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- CityCrescent City
- Zip Code32112
- AppliancesDryer, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- MiddleMiller Intermediate
- HighCrescent City
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Triton Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 22nd, 2019 at 12:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/22/2019