1400 Baden Powell Rd, Hawthorne
Paradise on sparkling Mason Lake. Just off Baden Powell Rd sits a remarkable 3/3 home on 7.54 acres with 200' of beautiful shoreline. Mason Lake is a ''top desirable lake'' known for the crystal clear waters and sandy bottom beaches. This Lake is fully recreational great for fishing, skiing, tubing, wakeboarding, swimming etc. Home is a split plan with extra entertainment room. Living room has 3 combined areas as well as combo dinning room with all having a view of the water. The home is modern/contemporary with that cozy lakelife feel. The rear screened in tiled porch overlooking the lake is intimate and picturesque. Home has wood burning fireplace, 10x12 storage shed and a 1 car garage. This is the ultimate getaway or full time home. Come see why more people are living the ''lakelife''
- MLS® #1008229
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,167
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Porch - Screen
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Mostly Pines, Cleared/Field, Sloping
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Lakeside Realty
- Address1400 Baden Powell Rd
- SubdivisionCue Lake Hills
- Zip Code32640
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors, Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Partially Furnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Brick Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 19th, 2019 at 12:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/19/2019