14432 South West 75th Ave, Starke
Move right in or spend the weekends at the Lake! Cute as a button 3 bedroom 1 bath cottage on a gorgeous Sampson Lake lot. Features include tile floors throughout, solid wood cabinets in the kitchen, 2 year new HVAC system, metal roof, carport, inside laundry room. Sliding glass doors in the dining room lead to a wood deck looking out to the lake.
- MLS® #1007165
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage840
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorConcrete Block
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood
- Lot DescriptionFlood Insurance Req., Regular Lot
- RoofMetal Roof
- Address14432 South West 75th Ave
- Area524-bradford County-sw
- SubdivisionSampson Lake
- Zip Code32091
- Interior FeaturesSliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Window Treatment(s)
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeAmerican Dream Of Northeast Florida
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 18th, 2019 at 5:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/18/2019