1823 Sentry Oak Ct, Fleming Island
Wow - 5 bedroom one story move in ready home situated in gated community of Margaret's Walk at Fleming Island Plantation! Come check this one out - plenty of room for the whole family! Large rooms thruout and bedroom 5 has en suite bath so perfect for guests; in-laws or teenager! Once you enter the home you will see a large living area overlooking fenced backyard. Room for a pool no problem or you have access to the nice amenities in Fleming Island Plantation yet away from the hustle & bustle! Kitchen is fully equipped & has breakfast bar open to the family room w/wood burning fireplace! Master bedroom has en suite huge bathroom w/sep tub; sep vanities & walk-in shower! The other bedrooms share a hall bathroom. Neutral decor thruout; indoor laundry;1 yr warr 2-10 $540, ring doorbell incld.There are 2 HOAs - master $73 a yr and Margaret's Walk HOA $530 a yr. CDD annual amount $1,460.59 approx. Margaret's Walk is a gated single family home community. Homes in Margaret's Walk at Fleming Island Plantation were built between 2000 -2010 There are approx 185 single family homes. The primary builders in the community were C Richard Dobson Builders, DR Horton, American Home Builders. Home sizes range from 1,742 - 6,998 square feet of living space. This community offers larger lots where most of the homes back up to wooded preserve areas and lakes in fact 19 of the lots back up to the St. Johns River. Homeowners in Margaret's Walk have access to enjoy all the amenities that living in Fleming Island Plantation has to offer including two community pools, walking paths, basketball courts, picnic areas, tennis courts, playground, and a 18-home championship golf course that you can pay as you play or you can become a member with annual membership fees.
- MLS® #1006867
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,605
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Children's Pool, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Nature Trails, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Walking/Jogging Path
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Gas - Bottled, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Hm Service-Warranty, Mandatory Fees, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Patio - Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningPUD, Residential, Single Family
- Address1823 Sentry Oak Ct
- Area123-fleming Island-se
- SubdivisionMargarets Walk
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesAtrium Door(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Double Paned Windows, Laminate Floors, Palladian Window(s), Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Mantle, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
- MiddleGreen Cove Springs
- HighFleming Island
- Listing OfficeEngel & Volkers Jacksonville
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 18th, 2019 at 3:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/18/2019