5995 John Anderson Hwy, Flagler Beach
4.7 HIGH & DRY PEACEFUL ACRES with MANY possibilities! Bring your farm animals and have two existing cottages (2/1 each) or build your dream home or split the acreage for two home sites per Volusia County! This parcel has 635' frontage on John Anderson Hwy. The location is fabulous! It's just off the Ormond Scenic Loop, no neighbors to the south since it borders Tomoka State Park and only 2 miles to the Atlantic Ocean! After viewing the photos, you'll appreciate the beauty of this land with all the mature trees! Property has 2 septic tanks, one well & a 50 AMP RV hook up. Please see boundary survey under documents. Call for your tour!
- MLS® #1006710
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage852
- Year Built1935
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDetached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Porch - Screen
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Beckham Realty
- Address5995 John Anderson Hwy
- Area621-volusia County-north Central
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- CityFlagler Beach
- Zip Code32136
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories1
- ZoningResidential, Zoned for Horses, Agricultural, Zoned for Livestock
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 22nd, 2019 at 2:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/22/2019