108 Little Sand Lake Trl, Crescent City
Almost 10 acres mostly fenced with SWMH that needs TLC. Nice pole barn with stalls. 2 septic tanks on property. Property mostly fenced. Great place for privacy. Zoned Ag. Build your own farmhouse while you live in the mobile. Off paved road. Partially cleared with lots of nice trees.
- MLS® #1006241
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage924
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeResidential - Mobile Home
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces2
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorMetal Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOther Building(s), Porch - Front
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Regular Lot, Wooded
- RoofMetal Roof
- ZoningAgricultural, Mobile Homes, Single Family, Zoned for Livestock
- Address108 Little Sand Lake Trl
- Area583-crescent/georgetown/fruitland/drayton Isl
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- CityCrescent City
- Zip Code32112
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Vinyl Floors, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesRange Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingWindow/Wall Heating
- CoolingWindow/Wall Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
- MiddleMiller Intermediate
- HighCrescent City
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Triton Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 20th, 2019 at 5:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/20/2019