2663 1st Ave, Fernandina Beach
Custom built 1 block from Beach. 25X25 garage, Boat/RV parking. Vinyl plank floors, 10' ceilings, vaulted ceiling in the Master. Gourmet kitchen w/quartz countertops, 42' cabinets, stainless appliances, gas range & double sinks. Bathrooms include walk in tile showers w/separate soaker tubs. Enclosed back patio, Deck w/outdoor shower & sink. Water softener system, programmable A/C.
- MLS® #1006008
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,001
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, RV / Boat Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Patio - Open, Porch - Front
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeContinental Real Estate Group
- Address2663 1st Ave
- Area431-nassau County Beaches-south
- SubdivisionThe Surf
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesFrench Door(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Vinyl Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingOther Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Other Cooling
- # of Stories2
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 19th, 2019 at 12:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/19/2019