229 Servia Dr, St Johns
SHOWS LIKE A MODEL! Don't miss out on the highly sought after Keaton floor plan. This home is a 10! End unit, with two car garage, on an oversized home site with preserve and Lake views. Entertainers Kitchen with WHITE Mission Style Cabinets, Quartz Tops, Wood-look PLANK Tile through 1st floor. Screened Lanai, 2'' Blinds, Water Softener and Reverse Osmosis Filtered Water System. Enjoy A-RATED Schools, Durbin Crossing Amenities, and the convenience of the quickly expanding Durbin Park Town Center and easy access to the 9B connector to I-95.
- MLS® #1005083
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,795
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeResidential - Townhome
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Children's Pool, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Playground
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Patio - Screened
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address229 Servia Dr
- Area301-julington Creek/switzerland
- SubdivisionPalisades At Durbin Crossing
- CitySt Johns
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesSliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDurbin Creek
- MiddleFruit Cove
- Listing OfficeRe/max Unlimited
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 15th, 2019 at 8:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/15/2019