609 West Call St, Starke
LARGE FAMILY SIZED BRICK HOME, 2 drive ways-use the one on the right of home to enter leaded glass door, FIXER UPPER, home includes 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms- 2 master suites each has a bathroom, , nice oak flooring throughout, grand living room and dining room for those big holiday dinners, open kitchen with tile floors, oak cabinet, island, all appliances, walk in pantry and laundry room with exit to outside, large family room with nice fireplace surrounded by built in book, TV shelves, covered porch looks out to private expansive back yard. Big serious she shed with attached carport, plenty of room for your toys, boats, cars, RV, covered walk way to home from carport!. Easy access to super schools, shopping, fishing, and the highways....WELCOME HOME! SOLD AS IS! SEE REHAB LOANS OPTIONS!MATT MILLER OF MOTTO MORTGAGE WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR OPTIONS. SEE THE REHAB LOANS OPTIONS UNDER DOCUMENTS.
- MLS® #1005008
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,843
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCircular Drive, Other Parking, RV / Boat Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDetached Shed, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address609 West Call St
- Area522-bradford County-nw
- Zip Code32091
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Mantle, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeRe/max Specialist
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 19th, 2019 at 9:38pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/19/2019