530 Tarpon A, Fernandina Beach
Delightful ocean views from this 3 bedroom 2 bath duplex on the North end of Amelia Island. Inviting, open living space on second floor. Walk-in closet in Master. Handicap accessible with stair chair lift. Spacious deck with tile floors. Private, fenced backyard. Move-in-ready. Only steps to the ocean.
- MLS® #1004948
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,578
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeResidential - Townhome
- AmenitiesHandicap Accessible
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood
- Lot DescriptionOcean view
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeFernandina Beach Realty
- Address530 Tarpon A
- Area430-nassau County Beaches-north
- SubdivisionGeorgia's Fdna Beach
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Laminate Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories2
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 18th, 2019 at 1:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 07/18/2019