85256 Sagaponack Dr, Fernandina Beach
Well maintained, beautiful 2 story home in the desirable neighborhood of North Hampton. Tile kitchen and foyer, carpet in all bedrooms. Formal dining room, eat-in kitchen. 1st floor master bedroom with double sinks and separate shower and garden tub. Over-sized bedroom on the 2nd story has option for 2nd master. Jack and Jill bathroom. Back yard is wooded with mature trees, nice back porch area to enjoy nature and the peace and quiet. Also has surround sound throughout home and back porch area. Community has a Club House, 18 hole Golf Course, Olympic size pool, tennis courts, soccer field and kid pool with play area. Boat & RV storage can be purchased and kayak and canoe launch area within the community. High Speed Internet, Cable with HBO and security alarm is included with HOATransferable Termite Bond. Walk to the end of Sagaponack Dr to see the Outpost while watching breathtaking views of the sunset, marsh and enjoy oyster roasts and B-BBQ's. This is a Must See!!
- MLS® #1004729
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,655
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleSplit Level
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Tennis Court(s), Soccer Field(s), Playground, Golf Course, RV/Boat Parking, Security Guard
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Other Parking, Detached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Sprinkler System, Patio - Covered, Porch - Open
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Regular Lot, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address85256 Sagaponack Dr
- Area472-oneil/nassaville/holly Point
- SubdivisionNorth Hampton
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in-Closet(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceramic Tile, Double Paned Windows, Insulated Doors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family, PUD
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 20th, 2019 at 12:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/20/2019