4574 Harbour N Ct, Jacksonville
This newly painted custom built waterfront home is a boaters paradise! As you enter through the front door, you step onto gorgeous hardwood floors that stretch past the formal-dining and living room. Breeze by the elegant stairway and enter into the family room with high ceilings and a spectacular waterfront view. The view from the first floor master suite is equally stunning! The newly updated spacious kitchen has a large island and breakfast bar and boasts beautiful quartz countertops! Separate laundry room with sink and storage makes doing chores effortless. Up the grand staircase you find more hardwood floors leading to the over-sized loft (can be easily converted to a 4th bedroom) and two large guest rooms. Unwind by the pool or jump in your boat from your dock with it's own lift, fthe leisurely 20 minute cruise to the ocean. Your paradise awaits you! NEW HVAC and exterior paint. Washer and dryer convey. Please note: $2,000 annual waterway/dredging fee included in property taxes & community has a voluntary homeowners association ($35 a yr) if new owner wants to join and pay $90 they can use the marina facilities in Harbour North.
- MLS® #1004496
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,641
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Slip Common, Dock/Pier, Garbage Pick-up
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, DSL Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete, Driveway, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal, Intracoastal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAutomatic Cleaner, Pool - In Ground, Screened Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBulkhead, Dock/Pier, Motion Lighting, Outside Lighting, Patio - Screened, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Water Access
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address4574 Harbour N Ct
- Area042-ft Caroline
- SubdivisionHarbour North
- Zip Code32225
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Double Paned Windows, Floor Plugs, French Door(s), Skylight(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, EnergyStar Appliance, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Energy Star Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Energy Star Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace, Stone Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMerrill Road
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 17th, 2019 at 3:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 10/17/2019