8341 Barracuda Rd, Jacksonville
Beautifully kept four bedroom home with tile throughout and living room, dining room and Family Room. Large laundry room with door to the largest backyard in the neighborhood. Bring your friends and family to enjoy this yard. Detached shed, fenced front and rear with sliding gate for driveway. Recently updated kitchen, new water heater and double insulated widows. gutters and irrigation well. Close to everything and ready for you today!
- MLS® #1004359
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,444
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- ParkingDriveway, No Covered Parking, On Street Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDetached Shed, Porch - Front
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners Southside
- Address8341 Barracuda Rd
- Area063-jacksonville Heights/oak Hill/english Estates
- SubdivisionOak Hill
- Zip Code32244
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories1
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 17th, 2019 at 12:39pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/17/2019