95036 Timberlake Dr, Fernandina Beach
This is an extremely well maintained, like new home available with 4 bed 2.5 baths with an additional open flex room downstairs that can be used as an office or formal dining room. Open kitchen with large island and breakfast bar. Stainless steel appliances and eat in kitchen. Spacious bedrooms and lots of storage closets. This home backs up to a preserve for a more private feel to it. Community pool and playground are just a short distance away. Perfect location near shopping, grocery stores, restaurants and schools. Timberlake subdivision is the ideal place for you to call home and this is a great house to make your own.
- MLS® #1004059
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,322
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Playground
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Patio - Open
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Consrvation Preserv
- Listing OfficeFlorida Homes Realty & Mortgage Llc
- Address95036 Timberlake Dr
- Area472-oneil/nassaville/holly Point
- SubdivisionTimber Lake
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in-Closet(s)
- AppliancesDisposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories2
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 16th, 2019 at 6:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/16/2019