341 8th St, Atlantic Beach
Open House Sat & Sun, 8/3 & 8/4: 1pm-3pm .If you love the outdoors do not miss this Incredible tropical oasis in the heart of AB on a DOUBLE sized LOT-100' w/Heated POOL, Spa, brick paver decking, exceptional outdoor living, fully fenced back yard & 125' well for irrigation, large brick paver boat parking & fish cleaning table.LOCATION is Exceptional - walk to the parks, the beach, the town center & AB Elem. Separate entrance for 1st Fl in law suite. Covered porches w/ TREX decking, Lots of natural light, high ceilings oversized bonus room pre-plumbed for full bath.3 car garage w/epoxy paint flooring, garage will accommodate a boat. Original home built in 1937. The original home gutted to the studs & replaced to be the present in law suite adding a whole new home in 2008 &There is a separate mother in law suite downstairs with its own living room with fireplace plus bedroom with glass doors to pool and it's own full bath - it could easily be converted to a downstairs master suite. 2 additional bedrooms down stairs overlooking the pool. Master plus 5th bedroom or office up and an incredible bonus room set up for media center and ping pong or pool table plumbed for a full bath if you wanted to add more bedrooms in place of bonus room - has French doors to a covered trek balcony.
- MLS® #1003926
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,693
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Connected
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Keypad Entry, RV / Boat Parking, Driveway
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Automatic Cleaner, Hot Tub / Spa, Heated Pool, Heated Pool Electric, Heated Pool-Gas
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Patio - Covered, Yard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting, Lanai, Garden, Sprinkler System, Landscape Lighting, Motion Lighting
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Sidewalks
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address341 8th St
- Area232-atlantic Beach/mayport-west
- SubdivisionAtlantic Beach
- CityAtlantic Beach
- Zip Code32233
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Tinted Window(s), Window Treatment(s), French Door(s), Wood Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Multi Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesStone Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryAtlantic Beach
- HighDuncan Fletcher
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 17th, 2019 at 9:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/17/2019