3449 Trout River Blvd, Jacksonville
Charm and elegance! This beautifully remodeled home rests on Trout River. The river view off the large back deck will knock your socks off! The landscape is lush & professionally maintained with beautiful garden views throughout. This a gourmet kitchen designed for entertaining with a solid teak island. The bathrooms are out of magazine, with a barn door for the laundry area. All appliances are less than two years old which include dishwasher, range, fridge, & washer/dryer. New metal roof, block construction, all new plumbing, well, septic system and double water filtration systems. The water shed has been routed with a new circular driveway into a drainage system that diverts water shed towards the river. This home comes fully furnished down to the linens which is optional.
- MLS® #1003891
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Septic Sys
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Deck - Wood, Outside Lighting
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- Listing OfficeTraditions Realty Llc
- Address3449 Trout River Blvd
- Area075-trout River/college Park/ribault Manor
- SubdivisionEdmondsons Beverly
- Zip Code32208
- Interior FeaturesWood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, EnergyStar Appliance
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 15th, 2019 at 2:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/15/2019