5050 Ortega Forest Dr, Jacksonville
Welcome to Boater's Paradise in Ortega Forest! This contemporary waterfront home is perfect for entertaining. The beautiful 105' wide backyard overlooking the Ortega River features a refreshing pool with plenty of room for poolside fun, a built-in fire pit, a summer kitchen and a 20 X 50 foot covered boathouse with a 20,000 lb. boat lift. The interior of the home has an open concept floor plan with handsome bamboo floors, a two sided gas fireplace with stylish stacked stone and a fun billiard's room for all to enjoy. You will love the upstairs owner's suite with a wood burning marble fireplace, large walk-in closet, expansive water views and a riverfront deck, perfect for relaxing sunset watching. This home has it all and is one that you will want to see today!
- MLS® #1003868
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,285
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sep Irrigation Meter, Sewer - Public, Water - Public, Gas - Piped
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, RV / Boat Parking, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiverfront, 6' + Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Automatic Cleaner
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Summer Kitchen, Outside Lighting, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Bulkhead, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Riverview, Water Access
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address5050 Ortega Forest Dr
- SubdivisionOrtega Forest
- Zip Code32210
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Mantle, Wood Burning Frplc, 2 Sided Fireplace, Fireplace-Bedroom, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJohn Stockton
- MiddleLake Shore
- HighRobert E. Lee
- Listing OfficeEngel & Volkers Jacksonville
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 22nd, 2019 at 12:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/22/2019