2249 Broad Water Dr, Jacksonville
PRICED BELOW APPRAISAL! This beautiful home in a lovely neighborhood which sits on the St. Johns River, combines Florida Living with the ambiance and tranquility of homes set in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Enjoy gorgeous views of the St. Johns from your rear deck, nestled in trees for complete privacy. Deck sits 7-10 feet above ground. This home is 3634 s.f. with 4 bedrooms/4.5 baths, durable bamboo flooring throughout, lovely open floor plan for enjoying the views of the .73 acres and the St. Johns River from almost every room in the home. For those who desire a community feel, with a very private setting. The home also has upgraded appointments i.e., commercial electrical throughout. There is a 3 car garage and a large driveway. This home is sure to meet your needs.
- MLS® #1003713
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,634
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public, Gas - Bottled, Underground Util.
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDetached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Concrete
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiverfront, 2'-6' Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub / Spa
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Outside Lighting, Sprinkler System, Motion Lighting
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Riverview, Water Access, Consrvation Preserv, Marsh/Swamp, Natural Drainage, Muck to Grade
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address2249 Broad Water Dr
- Area042-ft Caroline
- SubdivisionRiver Cove
- Zip Code32225
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., Picture Window(s), Thermal Window(s), Window Treatment(s), French Door(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Prewired Audio, Double Paned Windows, EnergyStr Light Fixt, Insulated Doors
- AppliancesRange Electric, Down-Draft Cook top, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Central Vacuum, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating, Energy Star Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Energy Star Cooling
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 18th, 2019 at 8:38pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/18/2019