325 North Park St, Crescent City
Colonial Revival Home! Must see this 6BR/2BA/2HB three story home on spacious lot in quaint Crescent City, FL w/detached garage. This is a magnificent brick home with easy access to shopping, schools & Lake Crescent. From the heart pine floors to the cypress work in the home you will find this home to be well maintained plus care & concern was taken to maintain the era plus give the modern updates. (plumbing & electrical-98') This home has a slate roof in good condition & the current owner has refinished most of the wood flooring & re-plastered most walls. The wallpaper in the 1st floor is hand-painted from a small company from Ohio & was professionally installed by a team that specialized in historic homes. There are too many items to note so come see this home & make it your own.
- MLS® #1003674
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,786
- Year Built1910
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDetached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Porch - Open, Porch - Screen
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofSlate Roof
- Address325 North Park St
- Area583-crescent/georgetown/fruitland/drayton Isl
- SubdivisionCrescent City Blks
- CityCrescent City
- Zip Code32112
- Interior FeaturesStained Glass Wnd(s), Vinyl Floors, Wood Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesRange Electric, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories3
- MiddleMiller Intermediate
- HighCrescent City
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Triton Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 18th, 2019 at 9:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 10/18/2019