14660 Garden Gate Dr., Jacksonville
Wonderful spacious up-graded, newer home with room for everything and everybody. Open floor plan, lots of natural light. Kitchen and, family room open to the large covered porch (25 x 12) great for entertaining. Master bedroom and bath on first floor with 3 secondary bedrooms on the 2nd. One guest bedroom is en-suite. Upstairs a large loft is waiting for all kinds of activities. Kitchen is delightful with cream colored cabinets, granite counters and a large island with granite counter top and space for informal dining, and stainless steel appliances. Great community amenities, swimming pool, sports fields, playground, and dog park. This home is just minutes from new Durbin Park Shopping Center, easy commute to anywhere in the city. Call for appointment to see this wonderful home.
- MLS® #1003611
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,945
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Exercise Room, Playground, Soccer Field(s)
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Connected, Underground Util., Sep Irrigation Meter
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesMandatory Fees, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Outside Lighting, Covenants/Restrictns
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Sidewalks, High & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family, PUD
- Address14660 Garden Gate Dr.
- SubdivisionBartram Park
- Zip Code32258
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Laminate Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBartram Springs
- MiddleTwin Lakes Academy
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 16th, 2019 at 9:08am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/16/2019