12550 Hunters Branch Way, Jacksonville
Looking for an adorable 3/2 cul-de-sac home on a quiet street? Look no further! This open, split bedroom floor plan offers the master suite on one side and the two other bedrooms and guest bath on the opposite side of the house. The home has beautiful vaulted ceilings throughout the living space and kitchen as well as wood-look tile in the kitchen, office, and master bathroom. Once you're done admiring the charm on the inside, step out into the backyard that offers your own little piece of nature at your fingertips. Your treelined lot attracts birds and even deer at times. The roof and water heater have both been replaced within the last two years. All the lighting and fans have been updated as well. This one is sure to please!
- MLS® #1003038
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,497
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StatusContingent Take Backup
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public, Cable - Available, Underground Util.
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Attached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address12550 Hunters Branch Way
- Area026-intracoastal West-south Of Beach Blvd
- SubdivisionHunters Ridge
- Zip Code32224
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s)
- AppliancesRange Electric, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryChets Creek
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing OfficePablo Beach Realty Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 18th, 2019 at 8:38pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/18/2019