95016 Reserve Ct, Fernandina Beach
RESERVE @ OLD BLUFF! This exclusive, eleven custom Brylen home enclave is a hidden jewel on AMELIA ISLAND'S true SOUTH END. Home features Oversized FINISHED garage with paint flake texturing, an end unit location that creates private front & side yard, extra large paver driveway accented with encompassing paver walkways & patio, 15 SEER HVAC, plantation shutters, transom windows & 8' glass doors for AMBIENT LIGHT, ALL 18'' Tile & Hardwood floors, 12' ceilings and an ARTESIAN WELL. Also includes SOLAR PANELS ($37K), Energy Efficient Water Heater compatible with the solar panels, Built-in Wine refrigerator, Custom-built Liquor Cabinet with builtin beverage refrigerator, HotTub/Spa are only a few of the INCREDIBLE FEATURES this home possesses. Your new oasis awaits!
- MLS® #1002956
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,093
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Courtyard Entry Gar
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNo Pool, Hot Tub / Spa
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump, Covenants/Restrictns, Patio - Screened
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningPUD, Residential, Single Family
- Address95016 Reserve Ct
- Area450-amelia Island-north Of Burney Road
- SubdivisionReserve At Old Bluff
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryEmma Love Hardee
- MiddleFernandina Beach
- HighFernandina Beach
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 19th, 2019 at 2:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 07/19/2019