801 San Fernando St, Fernandina Beach
Feast your eyes on this Old Town historic beauty! They don't make character like this anymore. This timeless home offers tons of potential from the open downstairs floor plan, unique wood beams across the ceiling, brick wood burning fireplace and large kitchen. Downstairs bedroom is tucked away for privacy with it's own on suite bath, perfect for guests or a quiet office space. Back yard is fully fenced with large detached 2 car garage with plenty of space for a work shop. Front porch is darling and home is steps to the Tiger Point Marina and Historic Old Town Park Plaza overlooking the beautiful Amelia River. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own a charming piece of Fernandina history with this gorgeous abode.
- MLS® #1002939
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,866
- Year Built1910
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Detached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Porch - Open
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofMetal Roof
- Address801 San Fernando St
- Area410-fernandina Beach Downtown-west
- SubdivisionOld Town
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Laminate Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Brick Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
- MiddleFernandina Beach
- HighFernandina Beach
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 17th, 2019 at 1:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 07/17/2019