1934 Salt Creek Dr, Fleming Island
*OPEN HOUSE 8/3 FROM 12-2*STUNNING Preserve Lot and custom built home by DREES in an elegant & tucked away community within Eagle Harbor! Enjoy all of the award winning resort style amenities as well as the A+ rated schools! This home has 4 garage spaces with a 3-car tandem & single bay garage addition. Home has many custom upgrades including 20'' tile and wood flooring throughout the entire first floor and has been recently professionally painted on the exterior. Traditional meets modern with this very desirable and unique 3 way split floor plan! Flex spaces abound, perfect for a large or multigenerational family. Upon entering the home you are immediately impressed with the formal dining and office areas with wood flooring. Continuing on you find an impressive and modern Chef's kitchewith an abundance of 42" cabinetry, double ovens, granite counters and complete stainless steel package that opens up to a large family room and breakfast area. This home is perfect for entertaining! You'll be further impressed by the oversized, walk-in, pantry! Storage galore in this home! The unique floor plan provides a "next-gen" in-law suite downstairs as well as master bedroom and most secondary bedrooms. Upstairs you find a large bonus room with a separate bedroom and full bath. What a beautiful home with a very private and serene preserve view. 5 true bedrooms plus office, game room and bonus spaces. Hurry, won't last long!
- MLS® #1002807
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,653
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Clubhouse, Club Pool, Children's Pool, Tennis Court(s), Basket Ball Court(s), Soccer Field(s), Dock/Pier, RV/Boat Parking, Walking/Jogging Path, Garbage Pick-up
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Available, Cable - Connected, Underground Util.
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Courtyard Entry Gar, Concrete
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai, Sprinkler System, Patio - Open, Patio - Covered, Mandatory Fees
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Regular Lot, Consrvation Preserv
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family, PUD
- Address1934 Salt Creek Dr
- Area124-fleming Island-sw
- SubdivisionEagle Harbor
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in-Closet(s), Butler Pantry, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Window Treatment(s), French Door(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Double Paned Windows, Multi Paned Windows
- AppliancesMicrowave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, Range Electric, Dishwasher, Disposer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories2
- MiddleGreen Cove Springs
- HighFleming Island
- Listing OfficeRe/max Unlimited
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 17th, 2019 at 9:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/17/2019