19228 High Springs Main St, High Springs
This 3700+ sq ft home sits on a half acre and has been lovingly maintained and updated to meet modern demands, while preserving the historical character of its time in the heart of High Springs. Natural lighting floods the Florida room, over looking an incredible backyard oasis. The inground salt water pool with wood decking leading to a gazebo, surrounded by beautiful landscaping make it the perfect place for sipping your coffee or entertaining guests. Inside the home boasts Brazilian Acacia hand scraped solid wood floors, 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, two living spaces, an all brick wood burning fireplace, and so much more. Conveniently located just minutes from i75, and a half mile from from High Springs Community School. The best bang for your buck! Call for your showing today!
- MLS® #1002499
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,759
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- ExteriorConcrete Block
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Gazebo, Outside Lighting, Detached Shed, Porch - Front
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Sidewalks
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeCw Realty
- Address19228 High Springs Main St
- Area781-high Springs-north Of Us-441
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- CityHigh Springs
- Zip Code32643
- Interior FeaturesWall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), French Door(s), Wood Floors, Ceramic Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Brick Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 17th, 2019 at 1:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/17/2019