101 Plumton Ct, St Johns
Beautiful and meticulously designed Mediterranean style villa located in desirable Saint Johns. This one-of-a-kind estate features 5,687 sq ft of living space, high ceilings, solid wood French doors and marble flooring throughout the entire house. High-end gourmet kitchen with cherry wood cabinets, SS appliances, gas cook top, granite counters, and breakfast bar. Custom built and lovingly cared for by its original owner. High quality interior detailing unique features like a jaw dropping 2 story ceiling and a private covered back patio. Upstairs balcony lets you enjoy Florida sunrises/sunsets. This home offers a long private driveway connecting to twin 2 car det. garages incl built-in backup generator and much more. Set on almost 4 acres inside a gem of an exclusive Equestrian Community.Don't miss your opportunity to move to this exclusive community at a fraction of the area average pricing. No CDD fees, only HOA, just minutes from St. Johns River water access and a short drive to Jacksonville, St. Augustine and the beaches. Enjoy nearby championship golf courses. Publix grocery, Walgreens and CVS are nearby, and within a few miles from restaurants, doctor's offices and schools.
- MLS® #1002494
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,687
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesSprinkler System, Walking/Jogging Path, Nature Trails, Garbage Pick-up
- UtilitiesWater - Private, Water Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys, Gas - Bottled, Cable - Available, Underground Util., Emergency Generator
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDriveway, Detached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Concrete
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCoquina Front, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Yard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting, Porch - Front, Garden, Sprinkler System, Other Building(s)
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Level, High & Dry
- RoofConcrete Tile Roof
- ZoningZoned for Horses, Residential
- Address101 Plumton Ct
- Area302-orangedale Area
- SubdivisionWhitelock Farms
- CitySt Johns
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Tile Floors, Marble Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Prewired Audio, Double Paned Windows
- AppliancesRange Gas, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Self Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, EnergyStar Appliance
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHickory Creek
- MiddleSwitzerland Point
- HighBartram Trail
- Listing OfficeXcellence Realty Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 20th, 2019 at 8:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 07/20/2019