111 Sea Marsh Rd, Amelia Island
Located just minutes from the ocean, the charming curb appeal of this recently remodeled property welcomes you home. Featuring 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms with shiplap walls, wood paneled ceilings and rustic beams that give this beautifully designed home authentic coastal character. Beyond the high-end cosmetic renovation, the extensive system upgrades including a new roof, 2 HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical, ductwork, and insulation. New pavers extend along the driveway and backyard patio with a built-in gas grill and firepit. The kitchen has new cabinetry, stainless farmhouse sink, and Viking appliances with wine refrigerator. Screened-in porches, both upstairs and downstairs, and a large yard with professional lush landscaping with new wifi controlled irrigation system.The spacious main level owner's suite has two vanities, walk-in closet and jetted tub. Offered furnished with golf cart for a turn-key beach house or rental property within close proximity to community.
- MLS® #1002354
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,014
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StatusContingent Take Backup
- AmenitiesBike Path, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Beach Access, Sprinkler System, Exercise Room, Walking/Jogging Path, Nature Trails, Security Guard, Garbage Pick-up
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Side Entry Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Mandatory Fees, Sprinkler System, Patio - Open, Barbecue Pit, Summer Kitchen, Porch - Screen, Garden
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address111 Sea Marsh Rd
- Area460-amelia Island Plantation
- SubdivisionSea Marsh Village
- CityAmelia Island
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesSliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Thermal Window(s), French Door(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Furnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryEmma Love Hardee
- MiddleFernandina Beach
- HighFernandina Beach
- Listing OfficeFirst Coast Sothebys International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 19th, 2019 at 12:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 07/19/2019