5811 Atlantic Blvd 205, Jacksonville
Beautiful newly renovated ground floor condo located in The Carlton at Oak Landing. 15k upgraded kitchen with brand new SS appliances, white shaker cabinets, and gorgeous white quartz counter tops! New vinyl wood look floors, new carpet in bedrooms and freshly painted a beautiful gray. This unit is in a prime location next to the clubhouse and pool! Unit also has secured building entrance, please see private remarks. Deep water access to the St. Johns River with dock and boat slips. Superb location close to hospitals, schools, shopping. Only 10 minute drive to San Marco, Downtown, and 95. 25 minutes to the Beaches!You won't want to miss this Condo!! Priced to sell with upgrades and amenities!
- MLS® #1002240
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,036
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeResidential - Condos/Townhomes
- StatusContingent Take Backup
- AmenitiesBoat Slip Common, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Community Garbage, Dock/Pier, Exercise Room, Game Room, Pool Security Fence, Waterfront Complex, Boat Ramp
- UtilitiesWater - Public
- ParkingNot Assigned Parking
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- RoofSpanish Sty. Tile Rf
- Listing OfficeFlorida Homes Realty & Mortgage Llc
- Address5811 Atlantic Blvd 205
- SubdivisionCarlton At Oak Landing
- Zip Code32207
- Interior FeaturesSliding Glass Dr(s), Unfurnished, Walk-in-Closet(s), Vinyl Plank Flooring
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryLove Grove
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 14th, 2019 at 10:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/14/2019